Friday, March 2, 2012

When I’m high!



I can be whatever I want when I’m high
Like riding high seas or rocking the desert dry
I can go touch the sky or just lie to the ground
Nothing matters and everything spins whizzing round
Life seems like a ride when I’m high
I can swing on the starry light from the sky
Can’t seem to care whether its true but I see so much delight
Pirouetting, comes the smile ditching all
Because the night never felt so much bright!
I babble all that I ever dreamt of having,
All those don’t matter who thought of this as perennial irksome brawling
With a flagrant attitude I’m a fan of myself
All ready for the world, I can’t get tired of being full of myself
Emancipated and feel the vanishing of my liabilities
Sobriety can’t bring the guilty pleasure of this variety
A beat-down of the ephemeral gloomy times to the uber luxury mode
Bidding adieu to servitude when I’m riding on this road
Ethereal beauty that sways in with the refreshing of my memory archive
I remember all times and all those who ever mattered, it’s like a memory dive
Amid the Cascading crusade of my emotions and conscience I smile and I cry
Life is small and being loved is rare, not anymore I would deny
How silly it it sounds that only when I’m high
I feel so full of life and know who’s an ally
I love so much but don’t know how to show
Yes I’m high, yet so close to myself though

No comments:

Post a Comment